Cthulhu Hack Second Edition Kickstarting
The awarding game of Lovecraftian horror, Cthulhu Hack returns in a second edition. What’s new?
- More for Investigators: Expanded Archetypes to provide you with more options — like Performers and Sleuths — along with a tweak to the occupational skills and Special Abilities to create a breadth of character distinctiveness right from the start.
- GM Guide: There’s an expanded toolset for the GM to take the world and the play experience further, including occult grimoires, campaign frameworks, and random prompts to colour or improvise scenes or whole investigations.
- More Mythos: Monsters and avatars get an upgrade, with more details on their capabilities, perceived motivations, and the foolish humans who seek to summon, support and worship them.
- Dark Universe: There’s a campaign framework embedded in the new edition that you can embrace, pick through for ideas, or set aside. Your game, your call—but it’s there if you want it, challenging the Investigators at every turn.
- Second Edition: All of the rules have been rewritten and refreshed to simplify the core book and enhance the rich horror gaming experience.
Cthulhu Hack 2nd Edition will be a 112-page A5 volume (148 x 210mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches), available in soft and hardcover.
Packed with content, scattered with illustrations, and complete with an update of the original Save Innsmouth: Part 0 adventure to get you going immediately.
The Kickstarter runs until Sunday, 28 November 2021 — but, don’t delay!